Collection of Personal Information
We may request users of this Site to provide personal information. The information collected directly from a user may include contact information such as the user's name, contact number, e-mail address, and postal address.
Collection of Information by Site
You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by accessing your browser's privacy preferences menu or browser’s privacy settings.
How we use your Personal Information
The personal information that you provide we use for such purposes as:
1. The Website and system administration, such as for the technical support of the Site and its computer system, including processing computer account information, information used in the course of securing and maintaining the Site, and verification of Site activity by the Site or its agents;
2. Completion and support of the activity for which the information was provided, such as allowing access to or delivery of our products or services, processing or fulfilling an order, or responding to your requests or inquiries;
3. Tailoring or customizing content or design of the Site during a single visit to the Site and individualized personalization of the Site on repeat visits;
4. Research and development to enhance, evaluate and improve the Site and our products and services;
5. Communicating with you about changes or updates to the Site and our products and services and special offers, promotions or market research surveys; and
6. We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for such purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Access to your personal information is restricted to our employees, agents, representatives, service providers, and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher, such as societies, for the purposes set forth above. Your personal information may be used by all of our trading names and affiliated group companies and transferred to other countries for processing. These countries may not have similar data privacy laws, but if we transfer your information in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your information continues to be protected. We also may share your personal information with our affiliated group companies worldwide and/or with non-affiliated third parties that wish to send you information about their products and services that may be of interest to you. We will not pass your personal information to such third parties if you indicate that you do not wish us to do so. If this site offers an online content database or learning service ("Service") and you access the Service through an institution-sponsored subscription, your personal information and certain usage data gathered through the Service, such as the number of items you downloaded, any non-subscribed items you accessed, and test scores, may be shared with your institution for the purposes of usage analysis, subscription management, course management, and testing and remediation. If your institution is a corporation or other business entity, additional usage data, such as the types of records you viewed and the number of searches you ran, also may be shared for the purposes of cost attribution and departmental budgeting. We will not otherwise disclose any personal information without your consent except under the following circumstances:
1. In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
2. if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law; and
3. if Research Publish Journals, this Site, or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain the personal information we collect from you for as long as the information is relevant to our business purposes or until you request that we remove the data.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We endeavour to keep your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards. The personal and demographic information about each user is stored on systems that are subject to appropriate physical and electronic security measures, and we limit employee access to and use of such information.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. If author wish to cancel the article publishing service, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making any payment/ placing your request for service.
2. No refunds will be given after partial/ full service is availed.
3. Research Publish Journals has identified Six acts of misconduct in journal publishing: undeclared conflict of interest; disputed authorship; infringe any proprietary or personal rights of others (including, without limitation, any copyrights or privacy rights); contains matter libellous or otherwise unlawful; plagiarism or duplicate publication; and data fabrication or falsification. No refunds will be given in the event that an author is accused of any of above mentioned misconducts, a thorough investigation will take place to determine the nature of misconduct and all parties involved will be informed.
4. Actions taken will reflect the severity of the misconduct. A full retraction of the article is undertaken. The nature of retraction will depend on whether the article is online issue or has already been published in a print issue. The article will be fully retracted from Research Publish Journals online full-text journal platform- the PDF will no longer be available and no related articles, abstracts, and references will be found on researchpublish.com. The initial PDF document will be replaced by a retraction note. Print publication in journal issue: Since the article is already published, a retraction is no longer possible. The content will remain in its existing print form. However, in the next issue of the journal a retraction note referring to the article will be published. In addition, the title and each page of the related online article will be marked with a clear “RETRACTED” stamp. No refunds will be given in case of retracted article.
This website is managed and controlled by M/s Research Publish Journals.
Last Update on 24 February , 2015.